Mother Corona Wirfs
One of the first two lay student graduates, Dolores Alferi is shown posing with faculty and family in the convent courtyard.
Bertha Kwoh, 1943
Fischer Farm prior to the construction of Alverno College. Note the white farmhouse in the background; it still stands today.
This General Bulletin for 1946-1948 is the first that bears the name Alverno College
Sister Augustine Scheele (1896 - 1982)
Sister Jutta Hollenbeck (1890 - 1976)